Founded in the year 2017 as Koili Tours a one stop travel solution, the company boosted as a private limited in the year 2016 and has emerged as the “Best Upcoming Inbound Tour Operators in Nepal”. We label ourselves as leading, innovative, and highly efficient and look forward to demonstrate these qualities at the earliest possible chance.
Supported by strong financial management, impressive customer satisfaction and constant improvement, Koili Tours & Travels is expanding to cover various facets of the industry. Our experience has led to perfection in both our outbound and inbound units.
Koili Tours is an award winning travel organization and excels with quality services from its experienced staffs. Over the years the company has received positive feedbacks from its existing clients and hence one can expect a cordial reception.
Customer satisfaction: It’s the prime motto of our business, which has helped us to build a good network with travelers from the farthest corners of the world. The company today holds more than 20,000 satisfied travelers and is still framing the travel diaries of fresh clients.
Quality services: Customer satisfaction can only be achieved by quality and time to time services. Knock us at any hour and from anywhere in the world, we are available. The company tries to give the ultimate satisfaction and luxury depending upon the traveler’s need. Whether you are on a trekking tour in Nepal or luxury holiday, we provide you a niche and satisfied tour along with certified guides. Further, the travel portal offers a wide range of services and specializes in providing tailor-made holidays and other travel needs to its valuable.
About the Services: Strong Associations with budget and luxury hotels across the country enables us to give our clients their best value for money. This trait of Koili Tours Pvt. Ltd., makes it the most attractive tour and travel agency for you. The team is prompt in their replies to your queries, which has earned a reputation as one of the best and most efficient tour and travel operators in Nepal by the clients and overseas partners.
We offer the following services:
- Cultural Tours in Nepal
- Heritage Tours
- Adventure Tours in Nepal
- Educational Tour
- Enlightenment Journeys in Nepal
- Recreation Holidays in Nepal
- Special Interest Journeys in Nepal
- City Tours
- Day Hiking
- Heli Tours
- Adventure Activities
- Bhutan Tours
- Tibet Tours
What We Provide:
- Personalized assistance on arrival & departure.
- All sorts of transfer from car to coach in any city in Nepal.
- Accommodation in all categories of hotels from budget to 5 Star hotels all over Nepal.
- Multilingual guide services.
- Escort services.
- Air and bus tickets.
- Sightseeing in comfortable chauffeur driver cars to coaches.
- Special cultural theme events if any
- Department of Tourism, Government of Nepal
- Department of Industry, Government of Nepal
- Department of Income Tax , Government of Nepal
- Department of Foreign Currency, Nepal Rastra Bank
- TAAN (Trekking Agencies Association of Nepal)
- NATTA (Nepal Associations of Travels and Tours Agents)
- NMA (Nepal Mountaineering Association)
- NTB (Nepal Tourism Board)
- Village Tourism Promotion Forum Nepal
- HRA (Himalayan Rescue Association)
- KEEP (Kathmandu Environmental Education Project)
- IPPG (International Porters Protection Group)
- Bodhi Suites Boutique Hotel & Spa
- Pokhara Heli Services
- Cosmic Paragliding
- Dragon Holidays
- We use bio-cooking gas during all our treks.
- We use organic food during our treks.
- We provide the best quality trekking equipment available at all times.
- We don’t litter the trekking trails and mountains.
- Our Camping staff and Camping groups clean up the camping grounds after their stay.
- We try our best to employ the local people of the areas we trek to.
- We generally serve local food during our treks and discourage imported food items.
- We cover Life, Medical and emergency rescue insurance of all our trekking crews.
- We provide quality camping gears during our treks.
Read our FAQ that answers general questions
+977 1 4442380 / 4442388