Australian Camp Trek
Australian Camp is the best and easiest short trek from Pokhara.
You will start the trek from Kande to Australian Camp and will arrive in Australian Camp in 2 hours.
This is a pleasant trek to see the Annapurna range of mountains such as Annapurna South(7219m), Hiunchuli (6441m), Machhapuchhre (6993m) also known as Fishtail and Lamjung Himal (6983m) in a closer range.
If you can spare 2 days in Pokhara for a trek, then you can consider this trek from Pokhara – Australian Camp Trek 2 days 1 night. This is a better trek offer you more time to enjoy the mountain view. Customize trip available according to your requirement please let us know.
Australian camp is the trekking starting point for many longer treks from Pokhara.
Whats Includes & Not Included
- Pick up from your hotel in Pokhara and transfer to trekking starting point.
- Pick up from trekking ending point and transfer to your hotel in Pokhara.
- Lunch x 1
- 1 trekking guide
- First aids kids, water purified tab & all necessary in the mountains.
- Government tax and service charge.
- Items not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Travel insurance.
- Extra bills such as beers, juices, coca cola etc during your treks.
Read our FAQ that answers general questions
+977 1 4442380 / 4442388